Supervision for NYS Licensure in ABA
A number of our current staff members are Board Certified Behavior Analysts™. We provide quality supervision to BCBA® and BCABA® candidates. The supervision includes: individual on-site supervision, individual office supervision, and group supervision.
Registered Behavior Technicians receive ongoing supervion from our Licensed Behavior Analysts.
Colleges with Affiliate Agreements
The following are colleges we have Affiliate Agreements with to provide supervision toward state licensure and national certification in ABA:
• Daemen University
• Hunter College
• Queens College
• Saint Joseph's University
• SUNY Empire State College
• Touro University
Position: Part-time Paraprofessional or ABA Fellow
Responsibilities: Direct Care, under the supervision of a QHP, including but not limited to:
• Implement skill acquisition and behavior reduction plans
• Collect data on skill acquisition targets and behaviors targeted for a FBA/BIP
• Complete treatment and service logs
• Provide written and verbal communication to team members (notes, email and phone communication)
• Input data on practice management software
• Attend monthly clinical meetings for all cases
• Attend monthly team meetings
1. Must be available to work weekday afternoons/evenings and at least one weekend session; we do not have "daytime only" positions.
2. Must be able to commit to a schedule of at least 12-15 hours of Direct Care per week.
3. Experience working with children with special needs: 6 months minimum, 1 year is preferred.
4. Must be reliable and hard working.
5. Driver's License and own car for transportation to client homes daily.
• This is a part time position with the number of work hours dependent on availability of clients.
• Hourly rate: Dual rate, $15/hour for indirect (non-billable) time and $20-$30 for direct contact time (billable sessions) depending on training and experience (all working hours are paid, not just "billable hours").
• Position includes
- Free BCBA/LBA or BCaBA/CBAA supervision
- Free RBT training and supervision (requires min 12 hours per week of services)
• 401k with Company match available to every employee
• Performance Based Pay available
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the following form click here
Please note that all applicants will be screened with a criminal background check and consumer report, in accordance with NYS laws and regulations, and The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
We are currently seeking volunteers to be social coaches in our Social Skills groups.
• For info on the volunteer responsibilities Click Here
• To become a volunteer, please start the process by filling out or form here.